Kantata users will be presented with in-depth training on Smart Upload Manager for the import of data into the Kantata solution.
This course is designed to provide direction to end users with administrator permissions to properly configure Smart Upload Manager for uploading data into the Kantata solution.
After completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Prepare data sets using predefined data mapping requirements.
- Create comma separated value (CSV) files containing properly-formatted data for uploading into Kantata using Smart Upload Manager
- Identify the features, functionality, and configuration options of Smart Upload Manager.
- Properly configure and complete all necessary operations through the user interface to accomplish upload activities into Kantata.
- Cite the various data sets for available data objects.
- Identify the source of issues and errors when troubleshooting errors by exercising and using the tools, methods, and best practices for resolution.
- Identify and access the related resources.
Who Should Take This Course
The target audience for this course includes Kantata customers, partners, and employees who are tasked with the import of data into the Kantata solution. Users must have Administrator privileges in Kantata.
Smart Upload Manager Course Overview Module 1: Course Description, Goals and Objectives, Introduction to Smart Upload Manager, Preparing Data Sets Activity -- Creating a CSV File Module 2: Accessing Smart Upload Manager and Processing Data Sets Student Hands-on Lab Exercise Smart Up-load Manager Demonstration Video
Appendix A: Field Mapping Appendix B-1: Sample Project Template Appendix B-2: Sample Task Template Appendix C: Field Definitions Appendix D: Shared Reference Key Appendix E: Frequently Asked Questions